Are you looking to:
- Take better care of yourself?
- Increase your satisfaction with life?
- Improve your relationships – personal and professional?
- Achieve your potential?
- Recover after difficulties?
Do you want to:
- Bounce back after the setbacks life deals us?
- Flourish and experience more joy in your life?
- Achieve a more appropriate balance in your life?
- Feel less stressed, anxious and concerned about the future?
- Feel more in control of issues you are not able to change?
- Feel better able to cope with uncertainty?
- Manage your health in a more positive way?
You may be aware that things could be better and you need help but do not know where to find it.
Coaching provides a safe and confidential space for a conversational process that unlocks true potential and gets you to where you want to be faster than you would if you tried it alone.
Coaching is not therapy but enables you to address any issues of concern you are seeking to change. Being aware of the need for change, you are committed to exploring and taking action. You are able to talk about anything you choose to – maybe things you have never voiced before.
Seeking coaching means you are ready to consider options for change and want to take action. You want to move from where you are to where you wish to be. This could be in either your personal life, work or both. What is important is noticing, exploring and addressing the underlying issues and not just the symptoms.
An underlying value in coaching is that none of us is broken and we do not need fixing. The answers are within us but we may need help to find them. As your coach I am here to help you reflect on where you are, explore options and to draw on your own resources to in order make progress. This may involve moving out of your comfort zone into a more challenging one. Being appropriately challenged enables us to grow, develop and change.